We are committed to the highest standards of ethical practice, and that includes respecting and protecting your privacy.
This page explains
- who we are
- why we collect data
- how it is collected
- what data is collected
- how it is stored
- what we do and don’t do with it
- how to revoke consent for us to store this data
Who are we?
The Sipapu Company Ltd is registered in the UK at Companies House.
The registered address is:
C/O Naylor Accountancy Services Ltd
The Warehouse, No 1 Draper Street
The Directors are: Davina MacKail and Nizami Cummins (Nizami Elé).
Why we collect data
We only collect data that you provide. This comprises:
- Email address
- Message (on contact forms).
How is it collected?
Data is collected via a contact or newsletter subscription form on our website.
How is it stored?
What we do and don’t do with your data
- We do not share data with any person or entity.
- If you opted in to receive news and updates, we may from time to time send you news and updates.
Revoking consent for us to keep your data
You may revoke consent to receive email updates by
- using the unsubscribe link in the footer of the email
- updating your preferences using this link
- emailing us.
The Sipapu Company Ltd November 2019